Learn cutting edge swim, bike, run and strength training skills to improve your speed and efficiency.
3 Different levels of coaching at each session
Unlimited use of the National Training Center
Full cycling support (sag, tubes, tire changes, bike transport)
Orthopedic sports massages (additional fee)
Organic recovery smoothies (additional fee)
Become a Stronger, Faster & More Confident Triathlete!
Upon completion of Ultimate Triathlon Camp you return to your training with following:
A plan to set up for success in life and sport
Tools to implement, strength and stretching protocols
Identification of your limiters to further improve your performance
Lifetime access to your video analysis showing where you need to work
Transfer what you learn at camp into a custom coaching plan to set your year up for success
Ultimate Tri Camp, is a 6-day event guaranteed to improve your physical and mental limits.
Arrive early and triathlon skills training begins bright and early each day.
The Ultimate Tri Camp experience touches your soul and empowers your performance like nothing you've ever tried. It's the perfect venue to fine-tune your training and get you RACE READY!
All level triathletes are welcome. Our triathlon camp programs are specifically designed to zone in and strengthen skills based on athletic level.
NOTICE OF COVID PROTOCOL
Temperature will be taken daily; any person with a temperature above 100.4° will not be allowed to participate. Mask should be worn when not training. Keep social distance at all times and use hand sanitizer often. Participants need to provide proof of negative PCr test before acceptance of attending camp.
Ask me about the "ALL-Inclusive Package!
(2) Ki-Hara Stretch Sessions with Expert Meredith Bass
(4) Professional Sports Massages with the best "Maria"
(1) Athlete Blood Test - Bronze Panel
(1) Post Camp Video Analysis with Coach
(1) Professional Bike Fit with Coach Dennis
(1) 1-on-1 session with Coach Erinne
Daily bike maintenance during camp is included.
**Hotel, travel, meals are NOT included in either option.
utc in action!
(1) Meredith Bass, Stretch Stronger, Certified Massage and Stretching Specialist, Yoga Teacher, and Personal Trainer
(2) Nate Last, Mental Grit, Mental Skills Trainer
3) Dr. Ańna Roby, PhD, RDN, LD, CPT, Athlete Blood Test
4) Brian Dubow, Hit of Happiness, Founder, Blogger and Chief Happiness Officer (CHO), Certified Happiness Trainer
5) Natalie Jurado, Rooted In, Founder
6) Dr. Minkoff, M.D., BodyHealth Founder
7) Dan Hellman, H3 Holistic Health, MSPT, Soma Trainer/Therapist
8) Josh Myers, Altra Running, Sales Representative